With summer over, your transactions are winding down. Now is the perfect time to be building relationships with your clients and cultivating new transactions through referrals. These efforts grease the wheels for next spring, but can also lead to transactions through the fall and winter. How do you ensure you complete your goals when you have time on your hands and no hard deadlines? Group coaching can help you keep your focus, and build the habits that will lead to more transactions.
- Keep clients entering your pipeline
- Create secure income for the winter, and next spring and summer
- Build habits that will result in more transactions
Group coaching is a weekly one hour conference call facilitated by coach Maggie Karshner, and attended by other real estate agents like you. Sessions are tailored to the concerns and interests of the group. Groups are kept small enough to ensure every attendee gets a chance to be heard, and their concerns get a chance to be addressed. Maggie's specialty is guiding you towards developing the right systems for you, and multiplying your business by actively cultivating referrals.
Subject matter covered will include:
- strategies for tidying up your database
- building habits around marketing tasks
- enhancing your sales pipeline and referral pipeline
- keeping up drive and determination when there are fewer transactions
These group coaching sessions are held every week on Thursday at 10am for an hour via conference call. Your registration includes all Thursdays in the month of October. Group coaching includes unlimited email support and a discounted rate on a la carte one-on-one coaching sessions.